Get ready! It’s back!
Mitzvah Day 2015!
Sunday, December 13, 2015
9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Temple Beth Sholom
Start the day at 9:00 am in the TBS Sanctuary, filling your soul with music and inspiration followed by activities for all ages and abilities.
- Making and delivering Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
- Creating baskets for families at Ronald McDonald House
- Writing letters to American and Israeli Soldiers
- Baking doggy treats and delivering them to the Orange County Animal Shelter
- Park clean up
Sign up today as space is limited on some of the projects, but there is more than enough space for everyone to make a difference in our community.
If you are able, please bring something from our wish list:
- Stickers to decorate activity book
- Dog treats /dog toys(no rawhides), water/food bowls, gently used blankets and towels.
- Gently used children’s books
- Gift Baskets and items( warm socks, reading material, coffee and tea packets, mugs, lotions, sweet treats, puzzle books)
- Lanyard string and key chains
[gravityform id=”111″ title=”true” description=”true”]