Summer is almost here, which means that Camp Sholom and Camp Sholom Katan are just around the corner! Sign your child up for another summer of fun at Temple Beth Sholom.
Camp Sholom Katan: A first summer camp experience for children ages 2 – 5
- Open 7:30 – 6:00, 5 days a week – flexible scheduling
- Beautiful, safe early childhood environment with professional, loving preschool staff
- Water play, sports, special guests, cooking, music, art, drama, story telling and more.
- Contact: Pam Ranta firstname.lastname@example.org or 714-628-4640
Follow this link for more information about Camp Sholom Katan
Camp Sholom: Fabulous fun and exciting activities for K-9th graders
- Activities galore, including drama, music, sports and arts and crafts
- Fieldtrips to Knott’s Berry Farm, Soak City and other incredible adventures
- Enriching Jewish environment
- Early and late care available for working parents
Follow this link for more information about Camp Sholom