Thanksgiving crosses many bridges and this year Temple Beth Sholom is introducing a new opportunity to spread the meaning of Thanksgiving by purchasing the traditional food to celebrate this meaningful holiday.
We are asking our congregants to fill a grocery bag from a list of items on the back side of this flier. If you are able to include a $20-25.00 Target gift card then the families can purchase their turkey or ham, rolls and pies.
This is truly a Tikkun Olam opportunity. Please be as generous as possible. Pitch in with a friend or take your family grocery shopping. Please deliver your food bags to TBS the week of November 14th-19th so they can be distributed to Jewish Families in need as well as school families.
Temple Beth Sholom of Orange County, 2625 N. Tustin Ave. Santa Ana, CA 92705
Suggested List of Groceries:
• Instant packaged or boxed potatoes /canned yams
• Can of Corn and a Can of Green Beans
• Boxed Stuffing with a can of chicken stock
• Cranberry Sauce
• Fruit Cocktail
• Whatever is traditional in your family
• Fruit is always welcome, like a bag of apples or cutie tangerines