Join us on Friday, May 19 at 6:00 p.m. as we celebrate Shabbat with a Volunteer Recognition and Membership potluck BBQ
There is no charge for this event.
We will be serving hot dogs, hamburgers and veggie burgers with all the fixings and an RSVP is required so that we know how much to purchase. Ice cream sundaes will cap off the fun!
* Bring a side dish – last name A-M
* Bring chips, dip or salad – last name N-Z
Please bring to share with 8-10 people, ‘cause that’s what will make it a Potluck!
Remember, no pork or shellfish or meat and dairy in the same dish.
We ask that the shared dishes are in disposable containers and ready to serve.
And as always feel free to BYOW (bring your own wine). We look forward to seeing you here!
* featuring Sisterhood, Brotherhood, Camp Sholom, Camp Sholom Katan, Mitzvah Meals and other TBS program groups.
* visit the Membership Committee table and renew your 2017-2018 partnership and complete a membership interest form.
* stop by the Volunteer table to pick up your nametag and decorate it with volunteer stickers showing off all the volunteer activities in which you participate.
* Our young families: enjoy Tot Shabbat services at 5:30 pm and stay for the BBQ.
* Shabbat services at 7:30 pm where we will acknowledge all of our wonderful TBS volunteers and announce the TBS Congregant of the Year.
Encourage your family and friends to come say Shabbat Shalom to the staff, and find your place at Temple Beth Sholom. There is something exciting for everyone!
[gravityform id=”187″ title=”true” description=”true”]